Editing

I am now in the final stages of the production, the editing stage. As I have been thoroughly checking each scene and editing after it has been rendering, I do not have too much to do at this stage. I am using Adobe After Effects as I find it is my preferred choice as I find it enables you to carry out a range of techniques.

In my previous projects, I tend to neglect to give myself enough time for the editing process, I have learnt that it is just as important as all of the other stages of production therefore I ensured that I would have a comfortable amount of time to edit my animation.

I need to put sound to the final piece and I think I am going to experiment with the shot cuts as I feel that they are too sharp, I am going to experiment with fading the shots.

I have already found some sound effects that I think are appropriate, I will be testing them to see which ones suit the best as I find sound does have a huge impact on the final piece.

I think the most challenging aspect of editing is the timing, it has to be right otherwise it could ruin the animation.



No comments:

Post a Comment