Reflection of the project so far..


I feel as though the project is going well, I am spending roughly a couple of hours a day on this project as I want to take my time to absorb the methods I am taking and the mistakes I may be making. With each object I am creating, I am taking my time to research extensively regarding the form and in particular the textures and how to achieve the best quality I can using Maya and Mental Ray.

I am particularly enjoying this project as it is enabling me to focus on a particular area that I wish to explore further. Ultimately I would like to pursue a career as a 3D environment artist therefore this project is helping me towards reaching that goal as it is developing my skills within that area.

I have particularly improved my knowledge regarding shaders and textures and have genuinely surprised myself with what I have achieved so far which is a really positive and encouraging feeling. I am becoming increasingly passionate about this project and am looking forward to the final product.

I am however not looking forward to the animation aspect of this project but I have surprised myself so far so I am going to be positive and push myself as I don't want to bring the overall aesthetic of the animation down.

                                                                         From this

To this

To this


In this space of a few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment