Character Design - Baby

The baby is an important character in my animation. I want the audience to be able to relate to and empathise with the baby so that the impact of the story will have more effect. To ensure this, I think that the baby should be as 'neutral' as possible, I do not want to give the baby an identity so the audience are able to place themselves within the character. As I do not have a baby or know anyone who does, I again had to conduct this research using google to ensure that when I design my character it is accurate.
There are many things to consider such as proportion therefore I used some images as reference and produced these character designs again using Corel Painter.






The character looks generic with no reference to gender as I want all audiences to be able to identify.

No comments:

Post a Comment