Research - Environment - Nursery

I have decided to set my scene in a baby nursery, I have chosen this because I want the scene to be peaceful and not too distracting for the viewer in order to lure them into a false sense of security to add to the 'shock factor'. I have an idea of a contemporary, tranquil nursery and the best way to access images of this kind is through google. I searched the words 'Modern', 'Contemporary', 'Elegant' and 'Nursery'.

Here are a few examples of the kind of visual that I think would be appropriate:






I think they all look quite peaceful but will also be a good opportunity of me to apply my skills.
I have decided on the bottom left image as I feel that this is the kind of peaceful visual that I hope to achieve, there are some aspects that I will change however I will use this one particularly for reference and inspiration.

From this, I have completed a concept piece for my nursery environment:



I painted this concept using Corel Painter of which I am a huge fan of as it offers many different medias to use. I will use this concept as a guide for my modelling.




No comments:

Post a Comment