Research - Environment - Elephant's Habitat

For the final scene, I am going to show an animal that has been killed with it's baby. I have already researched models that are available for me to use - modelling characters is not one of my strengths - and I have found an elephant. I was particularly looking for an elephant or a big cat of some sort, I feel that people may empathise more if it is a 'cute' animal. I think that an elephant would be good to use and I don't want to replicate the lion king as it is unnecessary, also, there is a saying that "elephants never forget". I remember seeing articles that suggest that this is true and even researched slightly into it. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1285532.stm

I think this is important as it reinforces the idea that we are all the same and that animals do have emotions just as we do therefore it is just as upsetting for them to see a loved one die.

I want to show the elephant in it's natural habitat therefore researched this.

No comments:

Post a Comment